HEVEA DUCK natural rubber soother - symmetrical teat
Original HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber Duck Pacifier, Symmetrical teat, Plastic-Free
The new symmetrical pacifier has been designed to be as close to the shape of a mother’s nipple as possible and it comes in the two standard sizes (0-3 months and 3-36 months).
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packagig made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
Not all pacifiers are built equally. The Hevea pacifier was designed and built with function and safety in mind:
The iconic buttlerfly shape with the 4 themed ventilation holes was designed to be both looking sweet but also to give space for nose and chin
We created the themes of the ventilation holes both for fun, safe and for easy recognition. Today we have 5 different: star & moon, car & ufo, crowns, flowers and ducks.
The grip is a safety requirement, and Hevea’s pacifier has a ring big enough for an adult finger to fit, reducing choking hazards.
The teats are ventilated, which means that air can flow into the teat to make sucking easier. They are gentler on the teeth as well, and preferred by dentists.